Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Stewart is doing book signings in England and we are waiting for our articles to be published in Internet Genealogy magazine.   It may not be until the Feb/March issue, now.  Meantime, I have put the lady who worked on the original document of the McCaw family history in touch with a sister so they could exchange information.  I'm also heavy into answering emails at www.familysearch.org from people wanting help with Historical Records.  My teachers have been wonderful and I have plenty of support.  it is a wonderful learning experience.  There are records being digitized and indexed every day.  Next I will be going on Live Chat answering questions from genealogy researchers.  A good way to spend a few hours each day when the weather is bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment