Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

EPISODE 3

Episode 3 ONE OF MANY ‘FIRST MEETINGS’
Posted on
I don’t remember much of how Bill got here, nor our first meeting.  I do remember I was trying not to stare at him.  I think he was doing the same thing.  We didn’t meet on our own, my husband at the time and I lived in a home we were building ourselves in the Laurentian mountains of Quebec.(That’s another “adventure.”)  This is where Bill and I got the opportunity to take walks in the woods on our 24 acres and sit on the back porch and have catch-up sessions.
Bill shared all the documents that he got from the Children’s Aid and the Adoption Registry, including information about his birth mother and his two siblings.  One was me and another was a boy who had not registered his contact information.  The only information I had and that Bill added was about my birth mother, which details I can’t share with you because she is still living.  I can tell you about my maternal heritage – but that’s for another post. More about Bill and I tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment