Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

EPISODE 5

EPISODE 5 A NEW NAME

Posted on
So…Bill went home and life went on for me.  We communicated by phone and eventually by internet.  Then another phone call.  He had managed to find, through “channels” – a reliable source, the name of our father.  I put out a search, then, when I didn’t get anythng for awhile, lost interest…….until I got a hit!!  a woman left me a message on one of the boards saying, “We need to talk.”  A little later, I got another message saying she wasn’t part of the family I was looking for.
Then it happened.  Another woman got in touch with me saying she belonged to that family and was pretty sure I was the sister she had been looking for for a few years….and she was instant messaging and had email she was willing to share with me.  I learned much about my background from her and even got pictures and names of other siblings.  When she saw a picture of me, and I saw some of the pics she sent, there was no doubt but that I belonged in that family.  What a thrill!

No comments:

Post a Comment